Results prove extremely encouraging following Customer Satisfaction Survey…

Results prove extremely encouraging following Customer Satisfaction Survey… A recent on-line survey demonstrated that 82% of those that took part in the survey are very satisfied when asked how overall satisfied or dissatisfied they were with the Company. The remaining 18% stated that they are somewhat satisfied. Other selections being, somewhat dissatisfied and very dissatisfied proved 0%.

 

Further selections included questions such as; How would you rate the value for money of the products & services we supply? Also, How likely is it that you would recommend Soft-Works to a friend or colleague? Both of which scoring similar encouraging results.

 

Darren Clifton-Jones, Business Development Director at Soft-Works said: “Although there is always room for improvement, it is very comforting that our customers have overwhelmingly demonstrated by the results of this recent survey that they are happy with the quality of products and services we provide. We celebrate our 10th year in business throughout 2016 and I can honestly say that our achievements so far have been made possible, not only by the efforts of the Soft-Works team, but by the support we have received from our loyal customers – many of whom we have known now for several years.”

 

DavidSinclairAll Customers that took part in the on-line survey were given the opportunity to

AcornSolicitors

enter a prize draw. Congratulations must go to David Sinclair of Acorn Solicitors on being the lucky winner of a round of golf for two at Padbrook Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club.